USA Visa Immigration Lawyer Blog - T. 718-514-2777 Attorney Jang Immigration Lawyer

A change of status 0

Where can I get the my visa?

A change of status from B to J does not require a visa to remain in the US. Travel out of the US will require obtaining a visa to return to the US and be admitted in J status. Home country has visa jurisdiction.

Common types of US visas 0

Common types of US visas

  Purpose Length of stay Application Key requirements B1/B2 Visa Tourism, visits, and business travel. Up to 6 months. Complete the online DS-160 application. 1) Evidence that your stay in the United States will...

What is the differences between local police and federal immigration officers? 0

Know Your Rights When Dealing with Law Enforcement

Local police or the Highway Patrol are not immigration officers. They are not authorized by law to investigate or arrest people for their immigration status, and have no right to ask questions about your immigration status

Naturalization Through Military 0

Naturalization Through Military Service

If you are serving or have served in the U.S. armed forces and are interested in becoming a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to apply for naturalization under special provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).