Form I-130 Five Worst (NOT most Common) Mistakes
The DHS-USCIS Form I-130 is one of the most important immigration forms because it’s the basis of all family-based immigration cases. In this video I’m going to share with you the 5 worst mistakes I see people make with their I-130. This video is not about is the TOP 5 mistakes, which are scrivener errors and insufficient evidence, which are mistakes that can be fixed. The WORST mistakes can often ruin the I-130 and greatly delay the reunification of loved ones.
- Fiance K-1 Visa Medical Exam2021.07.02
- K1 Visa - How long is the Process? - 20212021.07.02
- K-1 Visa Timeline - 2021 Update2021.07.02
- 5 ways to get your F-1 Visa Rejected!2021.06.26
- 6 tips for getting a US student visa (F1)2021.06.26
- Temporary Protected Status, explained2021.06.15
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide legal advice as individual situations will differ and should be discussed with an expert and/or lawyer. We do not provide legal advice from this web site. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. If you have legal questions you should seek the assistance of an attorney in your jurisdiction.