Bring Parent and Sibling to US advice, I’m a citizen

Your mother is an Immediate Relative of a US citizen, so can apply immediately if you are 21 years old. If not yet 21, that will be the first delay. Depending on where she is when you file, you are going Consular process (outside the US) or Adjustment of Status (inside the US)