Your mother is an Immediate Relative of a US citizen, so can apply immediately if you are 21 years old. If not yet 21, that will be the first delay. Depending on where she is when you file, you are going Consular process (outside the US) or Adjustment of Status (inside the US)
- TN visa after almost getting a green card
- I surrendered my conditional green card before it expired
- I am a dental hygienist in Canada with 4 years degree. Can I get TN visa?
- Where can I get the my visa?
- Common types of US visas
- What do I need to start working in the US?
- What is the differences between local police and federal immigration officers?
- What should you do if a police officer asks about your immigration status?
- Know Your Rights When Dealing with Law Enforcement
- Naturalization Through Military Service