The standard proof that determines an employer’s financial capacity is the employer’s tax report. If the net profit of the company’s previous year’s tax report exceeds the employee’s prevailing wages set by the U.S. Department of Labor, the company is considered to be financially competent under immigration law.
- Submitting your application online provides you with several benefits
- My Green card is in progress. Would I have to apply separately for a social security number?
- After changing status or submitting the I-485 form and the visa I am currently possessing expires within the waiting period, do I become an illegal resident?
- Is it possible to get results late even after submitting through premium processing?
- Travel abroad with I-140 approval and a combo card
Offer from Jang esq
T. 646-600-5128 (NYC)