–How to check updates on the procedure period and immigration status First, the Citizenship Bureau official procedure period can be found at the “USCIS Check Case Processing Times” (https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/) link. Enter the reception form...
- Submitting your application online provides you with several benefits
- My Green card is in progress. Would I have to apply separately for a social security number?
- After changing status or submitting the I-485 form and the visa I am currently possessing expires within the waiting period, do I become an illegal resident?
- Is it possible to get results late even after submitting through premium processing?
- Travel abroad with I-140 approval and a combo card
Offer from Jang esq
T. 646-600-5128 (NYC)