a petitioner under subsection (a)(1)(D) for an individual whose application for adjustment of status pursuant to section 245 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more shall remain valid with respect to a new job if the individual changes jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed.
- TN visa after almost getting a green card
- I surrendered my conditional green card before it expired
- I am a dental hygienist in Canada with 4 years degree. Can I get TN visa?
- Where can I get the my visa?
- Common types of US visas
- What do I need to start working in the US?
- What is the differences between local police and federal immigration officers?
- What should you do if a police officer asks about your immigration status?
- Know Your Rights When Dealing with Law Enforcement
- Naturalization Through Military Service