The K1 visa holder will get this visa so that they can marry the US citizen within 90 days of arriving in the US. This K1 fiance visa is the first visa that a foreign citizen marrying a US citizen must have. Without having had the K1 visa, the fiancé of the US will then have difficulty adjusting the status to become a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) of the US.
- TN visa after almost getting a green card
- I surrendered my conditional green card before it expired
- I am a dental hygienist in Canada with 4 years degree. Can I get TN visa?
- Where can I get the my visa?
- Common types of US visas
- What do I need to start working in the US?
- What is the differences between local police and federal immigration officers?
- What should you do if a police officer asks about your immigration status?
- Know Your Rights When Dealing with Law Enforcement
- Naturalization Through Military Service