What should I do if I lost my green card? Answer: 1. Apply for a reissuance by using the I-90 form. 2. Fee: Attach $365 + $85 (Finger printing charge) 3. Duration: 3-4 months 4. Immigration website to...
- TN visa after almost getting a green card
- I surrendered my conditional green card before it expired
- I am a dental hygienist in Canada with 4 years degree. Can I get TN visa?
- Where can I get the my visa?
- Common types of US visas
- What do I need to start working in the US?
- What is the differences between local police and federal immigration officers?
- What should you do if a police officer asks about your immigration status?
- Know Your Rights When Dealing with Law Enforcement
- Naturalization Through Military Service