The Department of Homeland Security today published a Federal Register notice (FRN) designating Burma for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for 18 months, effective May 25, 2021, through Nov. 25, 2022. Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro N....
- Submitting your application online provides you with several benefits
- My Green card is in progress. Would I have to apply separately for a social security number?
- After changing status or submitting the I-485 form and the visa I am currently possessing expires within the waiting period, do I become an illegal resident?
- Is it possible to get results late even after submitting through premium processing?
- Travel abroad with I-140 approval and a combo card
Offer from Jang esq
T. 646-600-5128 (NYC)