The Department of Homeland Security today published a Federal Register notice (FRN) extending and re-designating Yemen for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for 18 months, from Sept. 4, 2021, through March 3, 2023. The extension and re-designation of Yemen for TPS is due to ongoing armed conflict and extraordinary and temporary conditions that prevent Yemeni nationals (or individuals having no nationality who last habitually resided in Yemen) from safely returning.
- TN visa after almost getting a green card
- I surrendered my conditional green card before it expired
- I am a dental hygienist in Canada with 4 years degree. Can I get TN visa?
- Where can I get the my visa?
- Common types of US visas
- What do I need to start working in the US?
- What is the differences between local police and federal immigration officers?
- What should you do if a police officer asks about your immigration status?
- Know Your Rights When Dealing with Law Enforcement
- Naturalization Through Military Service