A change of status from B to J does not require a visa to remain in the US. Travel out of the US will require obtaining a visa to return to the US and be admitted in J status. Home country has visa jurisdiction.
- TN visa after almost getting a green card
- I surrendered my conditional green card before it expired
- I am a dental hygienist in Canada with 4 years degree. Can I get TN visa?
- Where can I get the my visa?
- Common types of US visas
- What do I need to start working in the US?
- What is the differences between local police and federal immigration officers?
- What should you do if a police officer asks about your immigration status?
- Know Your Rights When Dealing with Law Enforcement
- Naturalization Through Military Service