I am a dental hygienist in Canada with 4 years degree. Can I get TN visa?

I wanna have work experience in USA. Is it possible to get TN visa or H1B?


A dental hygienist with only experience would not qualify you for the TN or the H-1B visa.

Not directly.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer We do not provide legal advice from this web site. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *